This Must have Been a Horribly Officiated Game.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Holy crap, in the screen shot, below, the foul was called on the Louisville player. lol It reminds me of scenes from the the movie "The Express" when Syracuse went to play Texas in a bowl game Texas players were committing blatant and egregious penalties against Ernie Davis and the officials instead called the penalties on Syracuse.

Harvard Gamecock

Jan 20, 2022
Its SOP for fans to complain about the refs/umpires, but this is on a whole new level.
BLATANT.

ToddFlanders

Jan 20, 2022
I was watching that game - it was pretty bad. I was a bit shocked that they upheld some of those calls after reviewing the play on the monitor. I don't know what they were looking at.

Reactions: King Ward

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
I’ve resided in South Carolina for 45 years. Never heard that one.
I used to hear it in my place of employment all the time. That was in South Carolina also. It described when someone was administered the shaft by another person or persons. It was not an uncommon reference. Rod jobs were frequent occurrences usually related to distribution of work.

Last edited:

Dod Rangerfield

Jan 30, 2022
I used to hear it in my place of employment all the time. That was in South Carolina also. It described when someone was administered the shaft by another person or persons. It was not an uncommon reference. Rod jobs were frequent.occurrences usually related to distribution of work.
I’ve administered many a rod job in my day.
I'm not sure if you drink with your pinkie out or not, but people who do probably wouldn't hear the same things.
Uh……no.

Reactions: bayrooster