This week in the Seminole

wikki

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2001
9,037
2,029
63
You are correct. All teams have plenty to work on. There is always something to work on, even after a victory. As far as Amherst goes, I wouldn't say disappointed. I just didn't see enough on offense, other than Ross. Again, this is my only time seeing them so I might have seen them when they had another guy out. Not sure. On defense, right now they look like they will struggle mightily against a good passing team. But they can fix those things as the season goes on.
Their passing guy was very good against GW
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)