I sure hope we try to run it up the middle. I feel this is the week!
If based on the "Opposite George" episode of Seinfeld, it might go well. If every instinct that Mike Shula has is wrong, then calling the exact opposite play would have to be right.I sure hope we try to run it up the middle. I feel this is the week!
"I want chicken salad on rye with potato salad and a cup of tea."If based on the "Opposite George" episode of Seinfeld, it might go well. If every instinct that Mike Shula has is wrong, then calling the exact opposite play would have to be right.
I would've gone with a cup of soup and a beer."I want chicken salad on rye with potato salad and a cup of tea."
GamecockCentral Football
FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Game Five: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Latest on South Carolina DL injuries from Wednesday's availability report
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Kendal Briles said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Kentucky
TheBigSpur Football
Gamecocks need to stop letting things Snowball
GamecockCentral Football
Satisfied but not settling: South Carolina's offensive line playing well so far this season