Thoughts

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,901
6,736
113
What are my thoughts on a cheap basketball goal being used to dunk on the sidelines after a big play on the field?

I think it's been a prop for a decade now and isn't news.
I think I don't care. It's just another celebration prop that teams popularized in the 2010s.
 

tired

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2013
3,741
1,520
113
I think their real basketball players should start throwing footballs after they hit a basket.
 

Anon1666368914

Redshirt
Oct 21, 2022
10
6
3
During the arkansas game their basketball found its way onto the field. They should have been penalized for delay of game.
 

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,740
4,014
113
The post reads backwards which makes sense for OM. They are getting beat so bad they switch sports. I thought OM won? You can tell they are a journalist school!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  4. 04 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad