Throw-back Jerseys

UKJon_in_tn

Redshirt
May 26, 2002
52
34
0
Have I been under a rock since the A&M game or has no one mentioned the throw-back jerseys UK wore? These were similar to the ones UK wore when Mashburn was here.
I would post pictures but I must be 100 years old as I can't figure out how to do that.

UKJon
4 UK in tn
 

MegaBlue05

Heisman
Mar 8, 2014
11,171
22,733
66
I loved the 93 uniforms.

Full disclosure: The 93 Cats are my all time favorite UK team. They’re the ones who made me a diehard. I was 12 and worshipped that team and thought Mashburn was the best player in the world. I tried to model my (terrible) game after his for hours in the driveway. I still hate the Fab 5.
 

TTTblue24

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2004
3,915
2,850
113
I’d love to see the “ice” uniforms come out today, I read somewhere that’s in the works but I always liked those especially the blue road ones.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PTUKBlue

CastleRubric

All-American
Nov 11, 2011
5,854
9,927
0
I know there's not much variance between all the different decades of uniforms -- at least not like you see in football --

BUT - next time we play road blue uniforms - i would love seeing the '78 Championship Teams dark blue unis

I keep watching the
Clock for tipoff today!

I'm in Winchester and may have to come into town after the game - don't yall destroy stuff!!!!

Love,
Hort
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  2. 02 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors