Throw Back Unis

dukebluesTX

All-Conference
Mar 29, 2017
1,380
1,484
68
Reminds me of mid 90's unis. When I was about 12 in 1993 I bought a Grant Hill Jersey and matching shorts at the local mall. This looks a lot like that. Very nice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

Duke Bluu

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2017
3,601
2,481
113

Thank you!

Hopefully it never goes away from that ever again. Beautiful. That right there, is Duke Basketball. Beautiful. I shed a tear myself Sky.
 

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
Yea I was excited when I got the new gift catalog from the Duke store and those were in there.
 

Jnood

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2008
5,785
1,653
0
Grant Hill flat tops for everyone!! Especially, AOC! Flat tops > flock of seagulls hair cuts!
 
Last edited:

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,151
9,691
108
Can’t wait to add them to my collection as well the last couple released by Nike have been of poor quality and thin material wise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: timo0402
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions