Would love to see the royal blue with white sides as well!
https://www.dukechronicle.com/article/2019/09/duke-mens-basketball-new-uniform-throwback
https://www.dukechronicle.com/article/2019/09/duke-mens-basketball-new-uniform-throwback
Same here!!The royal blue would be great for this old fan!
This might bring a tear to sky's eye.![]()
They are?! I must have overlooked them!Yea I was excited when I got the new gift catalog from the Duke store and those were in there.
Yep cause I told my wife that's what I wanted for ChristmasThey are?! I must have overlooked them!
Yep I saw them in the catalog! Don’t know how i missed them. Lol I told my parent that’s what I wanted for Christmas also!Yep cause I told my wife that's what I wanted for Christmas
I will absolutely be getting a pair of these shorts!Can’t wait to add them to my collection as well the last couple released by Nike have been of poor quality and thin material wise.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released