As good as Sims was that inning, this has been a weird game and I'd love to get an insurance run.
fang;[URL="tel:1911692" said:1911692[/URL]]Did I hear David Coverdale screaming before Sims first pitch?
No matter what, the key to this win was the ball 3 call to Dubrule. We were able to put runners on the merry go round with a 3-2 count 2 outs. No way that’s a hit with no runners starting. 1 pitch made a difference tonight
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou