Heading up from Myrtle Beach tomorrow for the game. The weather looks "iffy". Either way, we're leaving ~ 2 o'clock. Hope we can sweep this series and right the ship.
Forever to Thee!
Forever to Thee!
Nope, two on Friday.I'm thinking they play 2 Saturday
Thought today was FridayNope, two on Friday.
2, 7 inning games I read. Could help us?Now hearing a double header on Saturday. One game (7pm) on Friday
Better chance it helps than hurts i would guess.2, 7 inning games I read. Could help us?
After tonight, nothing is going to help this team.Better chance it helps than hurts i would guess.![]()
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Reporter roundtable - Pressure, important games, and key players
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina linemen named among college football's most impactful freshmen