I read Clark lost O and D lines to graduation. Central made em wave the white flag last year. I wouldn't expect much from em.Of course Appo, Glenvar, Graham, Union, Goochland, and Poqouson are all mentioned as set up to make deep runs again.
I will go out on a limb and say that Central Woodstock will be in the game in Salem. They return the bulk of their starters and played a hot Lee team that took them out last year. Mind you the Lee team that played Appo closer than most expected. I wouldn’t count Clarke out but they might be down a smidge from their standard of the llaast several years. Just my two cents
I think second place will be a good battle in the BRD. Clarke has good skill players; Madison’s line is really big, young, and strong. Not sure what Mason has; Strasburg is usually solid.Clarke only has 2 players listed above 200 lbs. Our line size is definitely down, but I'm hoping their hearts are all in.
That is very unusual. I've seen some big Clarke teams over the years. It could be a strange year for them. Best of luck to you!Clarke only has 2 players listed above 200 lbs. Our line size is definitely down, but I'm hoping their hearts are all in.
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)