Ticket demand

motorb54

All-Conference
Dec 22, 2005
10,200
4,638
113
How do you gauge that? Secondary market?
I thought the place was sold out?
 

Mikemarc

Heisman
Nov 28, 2005
69,248
17,970
97
Team stinks. Feel bad for those that shelled out lots of money to watch this.
 

Mr. Gerbz_rivals

Sophomore
Aug 30, 2004
1,190
159
0
$15 upstairs again and dropping… I’m not going tonight. I guess I will put on SeatGeek and take what I can get.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard