Ticket demand

motorb54

All-Conference
Dec 22, 2005
10,209
4,651
113
How do you gauge that? Secondary market?
I thought the place was sold out?
 

Mikemarc

Heisman
Nov 28, 2005
69,248
17,970
97
Team stinks. Feel bad for those that shelled out lots of money to watch this.
 

Mr. Gerbz_rivals

Sophomore
Aug 30, 2004
1,190
159
0
$15 upstairs again and dropping… I’m not going tonight. I guess I will put on SeatGeek and take what I can get.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  4. 04 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  5. 05 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics