Ticket demand

motorb54

All-Conference
Dec 22, 2005
10,200
4,639
113
How do you gauge that? Secondary market?
I thought the place was sold out?
 

Mikemarc

Heisman
Nov 28, 2005
69,248
17,970
97
Team stinks. Feel bad for those that shelled out lots of money to watch this.
 

Mr. Gerbz_rivals

Sophomore
Aug 30, 2004
1,190
159
0
$15 upstairs again and dropping… I’m not going tonight. I guess I will put on SeatGeek and take what I can get.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana