Tier 2 is currently listed as the #3 coach?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
List is a joke. DeBust has done nothing to earn #2.
He’s actually #3, but I agree who they have at #2 is a joke. Brian Kelly has been a HC for what, 33 years, and his greatest accomplishment is 1 SEC West title.
GIF by HULU

Michael Gary Scott

Nov 8, 2023
He’s actually #3, but I agree who they have at #2 is a joke. Brian Kelly has been a HC for what, 33 years, and his greatest accomplishment is 1 SEC West title.
GIF by HULU
I mean he’s won national championships at a higher level than DeBoer has. He’s also made the national title in D1 as much as DeBoer. Turning around Notre Dane was no small feat

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
And? Compare how many 10+ won seasons in D1 he has versus DeBust
Because he has coached 3 decades longer. DeBoer has won 10+ every season as a coach except 1….and in that season he won 9. That wasn’t the “burn” that you thought it would be lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yup. My point is that one playoff win doesn’t make coach better than another
Don’t throw your shoulder out with all of the reaching. One coach has been active for a short period of time, and was at the PAC12 equivalent of Ole Miss. Do you want to discuss the relative performance of Orgeron at Ole Miss and DeBoer at UW? Or is it your position that LSU is the equivalent of UW?

Michael Gary Scott

Nov 8, 2023
Don’t throw your shoulder out with all of the reaching. One coach has been active for a short period of time, and was at the PAC12 equivalent of Ole Miss. Do you want to discuss the relative performance of Orgeron at Ole Miss and DeBoer at UW? Or is it your position that LSU is the equivalent of UW?
No. I’m saying one playoff win doesn’t put DeBust over Kelly. Kelly won double digit wins in his first two years in the SEC, won the west, and got a heisman. Think DeBoer will do better than that despite inheriting a MUCH better situation? 🙃