To the Members of Other MSU Boards.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuitBeggin

Apr 28, 2003
It has been brought to the attention of the "upper management" of this board that members and posters of other MSU boards are threatening lawsuits and giving personal threats to some of the posters and members of this board.

COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact is that a group of posters on another board gave 6 of us the name "Six Pack." We were not welcome on said board and banished - told to leave and start our own board. Well we've done what you asked. As many of you told us, if you don't like what we have to say, don't read it. Well I say the same thing to you. Please leave!!!!! I'm not trying to start a war here, I'm simply stating that this board is not hurting anyone. If you find this board offensive, don't frequent it.

In closing, trying to find out someone's identity in order to cause them harm, whether it be physical or financial is borderline insane. Just because someone says (posts) something doesn't give anyone the right to harm that poster. Let's grow up here people. It's obvious that many State fans feel the same way that the "6 Pack" feels. Afterall, you have your board, let us have our board.

Reactions: PogueLife
Status
Not open for further replies.