Today's Private School Thread

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,401
8,830
113
Kudos to those who participated. A very informative, interesting and civil discussion. It went on for three pages before someone tried to turn it racial.
 
Last edited:

hdogg

Senior
Nov 21, 2014
1,205
789
113
I went to private school in Jackson 30 years ago... best day of my life, at the time, was when I changed to public school. The redneck or snobby rich kids were so much worse than anything else I experienced.
No apologies to anyone offended.
 

Bill Shankly

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2020
2,095
0
0
I went to private school in Jackson 30 years ago... best day of my life, at the time, was when I changed to public school. The redneck or snobby rich kids were so much worse than anything else I experienced.
No apologies to anyone offended.
I'm glad I grew up in a place, and brought my son up in a place with very good public schools. No need for private schools here. There is only one and it is tiny.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State