Today's Shootings

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020

jiordone

Aug 24, 2017
When do we ban cars?

When do we ban doctors?

Far more deaths by those than guns, and it’s not even close!

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Liberals fight to protect the enviornment
Conservatives fight to protect guns

I am sticking with the liberals

• Sad
Reactions: SGVFlip

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Liberals fight to protect the enviornment
Conservatives fight to protect guns

I am sticking with the liberals

Yeah; stick with your POS jackass ilk…

F. U. C. K. ALL liberal democrats.

✌️😎🖕

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Hey liberal democrats…

California needs to quickly ban “assault weapon Fire Axes.”

This one is… splitting a man’s head open, nearly in half.

Gr8ythunter

Aug 24, 2017
You have reached new heights in irrelevance.
Just a couple of questions -
(A) If you walked into a properly lighted empty room (no windows and only the door you came through and you locked the door behind you) and saw an assumed loaded gun on a table ... would you feel like you could be shot or your life was in danger ?

(B) If you walked into a properly lighted empty room (no windows and only the door you came through and you locked the door behind you) and saw a person holding an assumed loaded gun waiting for you ... would you feel like you could be shot or your life was in danger ?

Respond to both A and B and why you felt your life was or was not in danger in each case.
Then perhaps I can re-evaluate my positions to see things your way.

Reactions: Prescott Trojan

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Just a couple of questions -
(A) If you walked into a properly lighted empty room (no windows and only the door you came through and you locked the door behind you) and saw an assumed loaded gun on a table ... would you feel like you could be shot or your life was in danger ?

(B) If you walked into a properly lighted empty room (no windows and only the door you came through and you locked the door behind you) and saw a person holding an assumed loaded gun waiting for you ... would you feel like you could be shot or your life was in danger ?

Respond to both A and B and why you felt your life was or was not in danger in each case.
Then perhaps I can re-evaluate my positions to see things your way.
Your request is as ridiculous as most everything else you post. Go away dude. You're just being a pest.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Hey liberal democrats…

California needs to quickly ban “assault weapon Hammers.”

“if it ONLY saves one life”

Mr. “nancy pelosi” paul pelosi‘s experience will be worth ”exposure.”

And its…

ONE to the head… GOOD. NIGHT. NOW!

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Ok ... now we all get it. You really have no answers to anything .... just screaming fire until someone pays you some attention
It's not my job to provide you with the answers, Humper. You guys created this mess by insisting everyone have the right to own guns. This is your problem. You go fix it.

Gr8ythunter

Aug 24, 2017
It's not my job to provide you with the answers, Humper. You guys created this mess by insisting everyone have the right to own guns. This is your problem. You go fix it.
Asked how YOU would feel in those situations. Didn't ask you for a "fix".
Maybe you are having difficulty with reading comprehension ..... on the questions ..... and the constitution

Reactions: Prescott Trojan

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Ok ... now we all get it. You really have no answers to anything .... just screaming fire until someone pays you some attention
Simple solution, require every gun owner to take a safety class and pass a written and range exam. End the sale and resale of semi automatic weapons. Legitimate gun owners lose nothing and in ten years we will cut the firearm murder rate in half.

Gr8ythunter

Aug 24, 2017
Simple solution, require every gun owner to take a safety class and pass a written and range exam. End the sale and resale of semi automatic weapons. Legitimate gun owners lose nothing and in ten years we will cut the firearm murder rate in half.
To be fair ...... which other constitutional right do you have to take an exam for ?

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
To be fair ...... which other constitutional right do you have to take an exam for ?
this is the problem, in order to solve a problem you need to admit there is a problem. When 35% see no issue with the current gun violence and those 35% control the congress nothing will ever get better. SO let the shootings continue

Gr8ythunter

Aug 24, 2017
this is the problem, in order to solve a problem you need to admit there is a problem. When 35% see no issue with the current gun violence and those 35% control the congress nothing will ever get better. SO let the shootings continue
So .... you don't answer questions either

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
So .... you don't answer questions either
Can you honestly tell me it is not a good idea to have formal training to own a gun. The mentality of gun owners amazes me. Take some pride in your sport. All we get is these flippant responses, heard them all 1000 times. Meanwhile kids get shot and we do nothing.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Can you honestly tell me it is not a good idea to have formal training to own a gun. The mentality of gun owners amazes me. Take some pride in your sport. All we get is these flippant responses, heard them all 1000 times. Meanwhile kids get shot and we do nothing.
The only thing these morons can do is to scream like little babies about their 2A rights. They turn a blind eye to the victims of gun violence because they have zero answers for how to fix this. They created a mess and now they try to deflect blame. These guys are just pathetic.