Tony Mitchell to the portal

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
They don't have the GOAT DB coach any more either. Tier 2 better realize defense is important.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Is this the same guy that UGA fans say ā€œquitā€ on his workout at UGA or nah? Let me guessā€¦..now he is some kind of critical loss?

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Is this the same guy that UGA fans say ā€œquitā€ on his workout at UGA or nah? Let me guessā€¦..now he is some kind of critical loss?
Problem is the depth lacking behind your starters. If your starters go down Bama going to be cooked on the back end.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Problem is the depth lacking behind your starters. If your starters go down Bama going to be cooked on the back end.
You can say this about most teams at most positions. Regardless, I thought UGA fans said Tony Mitchell sucks? Now, he is a key depth piece?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
When you have no depth Roll Tide Willie is a key depth piece.
I love how you seem to think you are the authority on roster management and insider knowledge for all programs. ā€œI will answer for Bama fansā€ lmao. Give it a rest, bro. Beat Alabama and maybe people will take UGA fans seriously.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
I love how you seem to think you are the authority on roster management and insider knowledge for all programs. ā€œI will answer for Bama fansā€ lmao. Give it a rest, bro. Beat Alabama and maybe people will take UGA fans seriously.
I'm going off your home board, pal. Bama's in dire straights on the depth chart. They're calling for Jake Pope to come back.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Yep the same guy that you was drooling all over when he committed to Saban, donā€™t start moonwalking now biitch

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Checks notes, Beat that azz for a Natty, try again punk

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
I'm going off your home board, pal. Bama's in dire straights on the depth chart. They're calling for Jake Pope to come back.

The King signed three 5* DBs out of HS and have gotten a 5* transfer from USC and a 4* starter from Mich out of the portal.

Not thin just young but lots of talent back there

Reactions: Bigwilly64

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Lol at Jake Pope. We good with Caleb Downs lite Red Morgan
Animated GIF
Donā€™t make me laugh

Latest posts