Top 5 observations while in Ruston

Dawgs91

Redshirt
Aug 29, 2008
22
0
0
1) I'm told some of the fans were cordial; I didn' see any -- reminded me of lsu fans. we were heckled consistently all the way to our car.
2) stadium has a long way to go
3) Saw the Bradshaw/trophy area early in the afternoon - - very impressive
4) I have now seen us lose TWICE to this team -- the 96 game was actually much worse than this.
5) Heard on the radio we're supposed to play them again next year -- perhaps we can find a way out of the game and schedule Alcorn, instead.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?