TOS

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Went to check out TOS tbb and it’s a ghost town. Only 4 threads on the front page that aren’t written by staff and 2 of them are UM/MSU thread and the ND/tOSU/UM thread. Sad. Also, phuck Chris Garcia.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Went to check out TOS tbb and it’s a ghost town. Only 4 threads on the front page that aren’t written by staff and 2 of them are UM/MSU thread and the ND/tOSU/UM thread. Sad. Also, phuck Chris Garcia.
Garcia is the biggest 🐈 on any site.... him and SoonerTractor.

Reactions: dp rtr

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Do the Tennessee posters James (I can’t remember the other one) still post there? I told them to move over here

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Do the Tennessee posters James (I can’t remember the other one) still post there? I told them to move over here
I think I recall one of the posts being from him. I guess the UTjr site must be much better over there

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
All I see these days is a small Michigan circle jerk and Marley, but tbf I barely visit now

Need Brick and James to get their hillbilly asses over here

Reactions: dp rtr

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
And now that Fong is here, is there anything good left over there?

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
I kind of miss the UGA board before the mouth breakers flocking in with Rusty
So many memories. I remember when that fat girl started a Facebook movement to get me banned from Dawgs247.
Then she started posting pics of her ex BF on the board because he got a dui. His user name was Dutch I think.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
So many memories. I remember when that fat girl started a Facebook movement to get me banned from Dawgs247.
Then she started posting pics of her ex BF on the board because he got a dui. His user name was Dutch I think.
I need to hear more about this

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Was this the girl that her ex was a South Carolina fan? Chrystal?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Going back even further, do you remember when Gillig showed up at the Mainboard gathering at the Alabama LSU game and got sh*t faced drunk? I think he got arrested. Those Mainboard days were epic.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Going back even further, do you remember when Gillig showed up at the Mainboard gathering at the Alabama LSU game and got sh*t faced drunk? I think he got arrested. Those Mainboard days were epic.
I never did post on the MB. I actually started out on the AJC message boards

Latest posts