Transition Check In

JasonBryant

Oct 30, 2021
Howdy yall.
Animated GIF

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
Been reading the previous forum for years but the caveman in me never figured out how to sign in, so not sure if this is an actual transition since it appears I’ve figured out how to login here. Really excited (my six year old niece would say ‘exciting’) for the season to begin and see how the young Lions fare, particularly against the oldest team to ever step on the mat.

Reiterate

Oct 29, 2021
Thanks. Hunted this morning where we had the trail camera. It took pictures of 10 very nice bucks this summer. I think the aliens beamed them out of the area. No sign anywhere. We're trying a couple other hot spots this evening.
Probably went to night only movement. Look for the thickest cover nearby. Also, look for any horizontal lines in the brush, that will be their back.

PAgeologist

Oct 19, 2021
Probably went to night only movement. Look for the thickest cover nearby. Also, look for any horizontal lines in the brush, that will be their back.
The deer moved out of that area. There is no sign of any recent deer activity. No browsing, no trails being used, no deer droppings, nothing. 3 of us covered around 20 miles total. Saw 1 deer. Includes pushing out some laurel.

I found a bunch of fresh scrapes, browsing, and other sign Saturday evening. Going to see what we can find Monday.

Reactions: Reiterate

Reiterate

Oct 29, 2021

The deer moved out of that area. There is no sign of any recent deer activity. No browsing, no trails being used, no deer droppings, nothing. 3 of us covered around 20 miles total. Saw 1 deer. Includes pushing out some laurel.

I found a bunch of fresh scrapes, browsing, and other sign Saturday evening. Going to see what we can find Monday.
IMG_20201006_184904.jpg

Reiterate

Oct 29, 2021
Just heard from a very reliable source (the guy in my neighborhood that prunes everyone's bushes, whether we want them pruned or not) that Cael is giving up coaching wrestling to pursue a careeer in dodgeball. What will this board even talk about then?
giphy (18).gif

Latest posts