InRaw Daddy checking in!
Please let the group know you have arrived.
Do those actually exist or are they like unicorns and bigfoot?I'm just a (non-jackass)Hawkeye fan that's here to talk wrestling.
Do those actually exist or are they like unicorns and bigfoot?
Probably went to night only movement. Look for the thickest cover nearby. Also, look for any horizontal lines in the brush, that will be their back.Thanks. Hunted this morning where we had the trail camera. It took pictures of 10 very nice bucks this summer. I think the aliens beamed them out of the area. No sign anywhere. We're trying a couple other hot spots this evening.
The deer moved out of that area. There is no sign of any recent deer activity. No browsing, no trails being used, no deer droppings, nothing. 3 of us covered around 20 miles total. Saw 1 deer. Includes pushing out some laurel.Probably went to night only movement. Look for the thickest cover nearby. Also, look for any horizontal lines in the brush, that will be their back.
I know someone who was a little slow signing up. Too bad. We are!!!
View attachment 158036
I hear that Rulon is a grad transfer and is going to wrestle 149. Now Nick can stay at 141
AND WE CAN CUSS
And you're just the little pecker to enforce it?There’s still a pecking order around here, *************.
Here!
The deer moved out of that area. There is no sign of any recent deer activity. No browsing, no trails being used, no deer droppings, nothing. 3 of us covered around 20 miles total. Saw 1 deer. Includes pushing out some laurel.
I found a bunch of fresh scrapes, browsing, and other sign Saturday evening. Going to see what we can find Monday.

BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?