Transition Check In

nerfstate

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2021
833
3,648
93
Rushing Season 2 GIF by The Office
 

Psalm 1 guy

All-American
Nov 3, 2019
1,424
5,526
113
I posted it on another thread, but I have navigated my way here also. Gaylon

Old wrestler, retired cop, follower of Christ, husband, father & son. "The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man." Ecclesiastes 12:13
 

nerfstate

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2021
833
3,648
93
Just heard from a very reliable source (the guy in my neighborhood that prunes everyone's bushes, whether we want them pruned or not) that Cael is giving up coaching wrestling to pursue a careeer in dodgeball. What will this board even talk about then?
 

Used2beerie

Junior
Mar 25, 2015
88
350
53
Guess you weren't getting the same awful weather we are then. It's been windy and hard rain.
Weather pretty much sucked this morning, but good rain gear and a tree umbrella will allow you to hunt in some nasty stuff. I’ve had pretty good luck on rainy days over the years, which is why I keep going on days like this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PAgeologist
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss