If the pic file isn’t too big you can copy and paste. But it also has similar functions as Rivals.Is adding gif and pictures the same process as the old site?
Flyers??? . I’m pens all the way. Born and bred in PGH.
Glad to see you remembered to put your underwear on today
The weather kinda sucks this morning, misty and foggy. Hope to get the big boy in the pic I posted above. Or one of the other big boys.Weather pretty much sucked this morning, but good rain gear and a tree umbrella will allow you to hunt in some nasty stuff. I’ve had pretty good luck on rainy days over the years, which is why I keep going on days like this.
Good Luck!The weather kinda sucks this morning, misty and foggy. Hope to get the big boy in the pic I posted above. Or one of the other big boys.
Thanks. Hunted this morning where we had the trail camera. It took pictures of 10 very nice bucks this summer. I think the aliens beamed them out of the area. No sign anywhere. We're trying a couple other hot spots this evening.Good Luck!
On the free board there is thread about this. Apparently the function exists but was turned off by the creators.On a separate note, has anyone figured out how to add a signature to your profile? At least I figured out how to modify the font color!![]()
ThanksOn the free board there is thread about this. Apparently the function exists but was turned off by the creators.
This could take some time to figure out.Not telling you who I am. You will have to learn to hate me all over again.
How does that guy get into the crapper in the background? No way he fits through that door.
Can we still say #Eatitturk, lolI know someone who was a little slow signing up. Too bad. We are!!!
View attachment 158036
View attachment 158040
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern