Trip Wilson

Zebrahater

Redshirt
Sep 1, 2017
57
0
6
Was just wondering how Trip is doing. From my understanding he was on the cusp of playing in the Georgia game last year, but realized there was a bug in his recruiting that wouldn’t allow him to play. I also see Hayes Hammond is on the roster/depth chart. That’s awesome, I know that kid busts his *** to get better everyday. Jake weir the walk-on QB. How’s he been doing also? These boys played with my son at Tupelo high school. Jake is my son’s best friend. Wish all these kids the best
 

Smoked Toag

Redshirt
Jul 15, 2021
3,262
1
0
Was just wondering how Trip is doing. From my understanding he was on the cusp of playing in the Georgia game last year, but realized there was a bug in his recruiting that wouldnÂ’t allow him to play. I also see Hayes Hammond is on the roster/depth chart. ThatÂ’s awesome, I know that kid busts his *** to get better everyday. Jake weir the walk-on QB. HowÂ’s he been doing also? These boys played with my son at Tupelo high school. Jake is my sonÂ’s best friend. Wish all these kids the best
Rosey said a few weeks ago that he expects him to get some snaps, says it’s known that he’s a hell of an athlete. Definitely D1. I guess we will see Saturday.
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
I was thinking that was him that got pinched last week. Pretty sure he is gonna be receiving some punishment for that mistake. Maybe toolshed time in lieu of playing time
 

Go Budaw

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
7,321
0
36
Was just wondering how Trip is doing. From my understanding he was on the cusp of playing in the Georgia game last year, but realized there was a bug in his recruiting that wouldnÂ’t allow him to play. I also see Hayes Hammond is on the roster/depth chart. ThatÂ’s awesome, I know that kid busts his *** to get better everyday. Jake weir the walk-on QB. HowÂ’s he been doing also? These boys played with my son at Tupelo high school. Jake is my sonÂ’s best friend. Wish all these kids the best

Yeah, that’s not a thing. Unless there was an NCAA issue, he could have played in any game (or games) last year. Given that he’s a walk on, I highly doubt that is the case.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four