Troy USM on ESPNU

Rupert Jenkins

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2017
4,420
3,679
113
MIght be interesting to see how our play compares to Troy against a common competitor. If it ain't Lebby this might be our next coach
 

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,134
5,914
113
Don't know if I'm a fan of the offense. Looks like more of the same we have been trying this year.

ETA: I'd rather run veer and shoot and just hire a good dc
 
  • Like
Reactions: travis.sixpack

Rupert Jenkins

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2017
4,420
3,679
113
They play good D. Going for it on 4th down was ballsy. But they shut them down after one good run. TFL, TFL,TFL punt. I bet they outscore us. They throw it around
 

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,374
2,902
113
I'll watch the high lights or low lights later. Michigan/Ohio St on now too.
 

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,134
5,914
113
The OC is the former OC for Chad Morris while at Ark... no thank you.
Disgusted Nick Miller GIF by New Girl
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?