True story

mikesalem

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,841
6,693
113
Talking to Matt Hatfield (a head VaPreps guy) last year before LT game. He asked what I thought, I said LT 10-14 pt favorites, Salem wins by 3. So for anyone asking Dinwiddie is a 10-14 pt favorite!

Ironically Nathan Craft stopped by to see me tonight!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SpartanForce

71ShadesofNavy

All-American
Dec 4, 2013
3,965
6,991
113
Just like George Washington I can't tell a lie. I was actually texting Mike when #40 came to visit. I respectfully asked Mike to slightly roll over Nate Crafts kicking foot. Unfortunately for me, Mike is a diehard Spartan fan and I couldnt even entice him with authentic Cuban cigars. Can't blame me for trying.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)