Yup, if it were my buddy trolling my board, I believe I’d have to tell him to cut that **** out.
I think the meaning of troll is lost on some people. A troll is someone who says things they don't really mean just to get a reaction from people, or to piss people off. I don't think Extremedawg is a troll. I think he means what he says and is very passionate about what he means and says. He truly believes the Lemonis hire was mistake, and eventually won't work out, and he's willing to die on that hill. That's OK. If we were all the same, it would be a boring world. Extremedawg (Fighting Irish) is one of the original 6 pack that started this board. I miss a few of the others that no longer post.
I think the meaning of troll is lost on some people. A troll is someone who says things they don't really mean just to get a reaction from people, or to piss people off. I don't think Extremedawg is a troll. I think he means what he says and is very passionate about what he means and says. He truly believes the Lemonis hire was mistake, and eventually won't work out, and he's willing to die on that hill. That's OK. If we were all the same, it would be a boring world. Extremedawg (Fighting Irish) is one of the original 6 pack that started this board. I miss a few of the others that no longer post.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four