Tsk tsk, Irish. Cant be deleting your threads now...

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
 

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,128
1,694
113
Gotta clean up his room before Daddy gets home and grows tired of cleaning up his 25 year old son’s messes.
 

Bobby Ricigliano

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2011
2,615
1,610
113
Yup, if it were my buddy trolling my board, I believe I’d have to tell him to cut that **** out.
 

ababyatemydingo

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2008
4,042
3,023
113
Yup, if it were my buddy trolling my board, I believe I’d have to tell him to cut that **** out.


I think the meaning of troll is lost on some people. A troll is someone who says things they don't really mean just to get a reaction from people, or to piss people off. I don't think Extremedawg is a troll. I think he means what he says and is very passionate about what he means and says. He truly believes the Lemonis hire was mistake, and eventually won't work out, and he's willing to die on that hill. That's OK. If we were all the same, it would be a boring world. Extremedawg (Fighting Irish) is one of the original 6 pack that started this board. I miss a few of the others that no longer post.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
I think the meaning of troll is lost on some people. A troll is someone who says things they don't really mean just to get a reaction from people, or to piss people off. I don't think Extremedawg is a troll. I think he means what he says and is very passionate about what he means and says. He truly believes the Lemonis hire was mistake, and eventually won't work out, and he's willing to die on that hill. That's OK. If we were all the same, it would be a boring world. Extremedawg (Fighting Irish) is one of the original 6 pack that started this board. I miss a few of the others that no longer post.

Troll or not, I think we can all agree he’s at a minimum an idiot. It’s clear he does not like the Lemonis hire but at some point you just gotta stop being an idiot. In the 2.25 seasons Lemonis has been here, he has won 75% of his games and 65% in SEC games. He’s working on being 2 for 2 in national seeds. And a trip to Omaha in his only complete season. What are his expectations is that is the metrics for a bad coach?

I personally would have no problem with his post if there was substance as to what exactly Lemonis needs to do to get his approval. Instead it’s just **** talking college players and calling the coach lemon head.
 

NTDawg

Senior
Mar 2, 2012
2,272
943
113
I think the meaning of troll is lost on some people. A troll is someone who says things they don't really mean just to get a reaction from people, or to piss people off. I don't think Extremedawg is a troll. I think he means what he says and is very passionate about what he means and says. He truly believes the Lemonis hire was mistake, and eventually won't work out, and he's willing to die on that hill. That's OK. If we were all the same, it would be a boring world. Extremedawg (Fighting Irish) is one of the original 6 pack that started this board. I miss a few of the others that no longer post.

A troll is someone being an ******* just to be an *******. Doesn’t matter if they believe or not. By my definition Irish is a troll and acts just like a Rebel troll. Excited as 17 that we **** the bed.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four