Tulsa +14

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,252
16,424
113
We didn't get a shot off inside the lane last time but shot lights out from the three. No one thinks we can shoot 70% from three again. That is our only hope. (and make the free throws...they don't guard that shot.....)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW

tufan56

Sophomore
Sep 29, 2008
398
139
43
We need this one or the home game against Houston BADLY. I think we are going to play well but I am not sure we will win.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa suffers 34-26 loss at Navy
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race