Tulsa +14

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,252
16,424
113
We didn't get a shot off inside the lane last time but shot lights out from the three. No one thinks we can shoot 70% from three again. That is our only hope. (and make the free throws...they don't guard that shot.....)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW

tufan56

Sophomore
Sep 29, 2008
398
139
43
We need this one or the home game against Houston BADLY. I think we are going to play well but I am not sure we will win.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss