Tulu

Aug 22, 2012
370
335
63
We have to find a way to get him at least 10 touches a game. He’s the best playmaker we have. And did we really hold on the kickoff return he had? I never saw it. Was so pissed I couldn’t watch the replay
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,523
27,497
113
We have to find a way to get him at least 10 touches a game. He’s the best playmaker we have. And did we really hold on the kickoff return he had? I never saw it. Was so pissed I couldn’t watch the replay

It was definitely a hold.
 

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,011
1,980
113
I watched the replay. It was a ticky tack call, but technically correct. And completely pointless.
 

Bullldawg78

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,751
1,446
113
The ref throw the flag for that hold farther than any of Roger's passes tonight it was a beautifully place flag***
 

chained1

Redshirt
Apr 4, 2014
108
11
18
It was a hold but nowhere near as bad as LSU held on the fumble/no fumble...Tulu has the most fight on the team by far
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather