Turns out I have a "source"

Jan 15, 2008
513
0
0
Who says Derek Dooley will be announced in "a couple of days". Said source is an employee of MSU's son (and fellow alumni). Take that for what it's worth. I for one am not enthused to hear this.
 

Frances Drebin

Redshirt
Nov 16, 2005
1,639
0
0
...you are an alumnus (unless you are a chick, where you would be an alumna). I am an alumnus. We are alumni. See how that works?
 
Jan 15, 2008
513
0
0
The source is not 100% convinced, just passing along a rumor to me (and thus to everyone here) that was picked up after source was asked a particular question by "someone on staff". I was not told who "someone on staff" was, that is, I do not know if that was meant as athletic staff or someone elsewhere in the faculty/administration.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four