Does it mean anything that UK Athletics and Skal would start following Bolden at the same time today??
Does it mean anything that UK Athletics and Skal would start following Bolden at the same time today??
Yeah...stand to the NE.Does it mean anything that Bolden farted outside today with a SW wind blowing it toward Lexington?
You know what it means [winking]
I saw momma Bolden has started following a lot of the UK players
I saw momma Bolden has started following a lot of the UK players
Does it mean anything that Bolden farted outside today with a SW wind blowing it toward Lexington?
You know what it means [winking]
It means that you have way too much time on your hands.Does it mean anything that UK Athletics and Skal would start following Bolden at the same time today??
It could be that they are simply following to see if any information is posted there. I'm sure Skal is still a UK fan who cares about many of his former teammates future as a UK team...
it really didn't take that long to ask a question, an ******* such as yourself eh I can see you having a problem. It's good to have your own time, invest wisely and maybe you'll get lucky.It means that you have way too much time on your hands.
may never come
yeah, you may want to hurry and get off before you get in trouble with mommie.[cheers]The door just called to let me know I'm spending too much time on a message board waiting for an announcement that may never come........
Well put sir..Anyone following flights from texas to kentucky if not...why not?
Make sure the door is covered and someone find out who Boldens GF is and if shes a UK fan or not.
On the double...I need answers....
I have couches to burn and people to punch in the face.
yeah, you may want to hurry and get off before you get in trouble with mommie.[cheers]
Im being serious .. Started following 25 wildcats or former cats ..If that were true then it might mean something...but I'd think ur kidding![]()
and it was a joke back at you. that's why I used the emotions so you would know I was joking back with you. sorry for offending you, sure didn't intend to.Go play in traffic, DB, it was a joke
and it was a joke back at you. that's why I used the emotions so you would know I was joking back with you. sorry for offending you, sure didn't intend to.
sounds great.Haha my bad, didn't see the beer emote....that would have made all the difference. I humbly withdraw my DB comment and offer to buy the next round
Im being serious .. Started following 25 wildcats or former cats ..
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball