Two things...

Goat Grindin

Redshirt
Aug 19, 2011
789
0
0
The game is far from over. I never count out a Bobby Petrino offense. And yeah, I'm sure Ole Miss could beat us this year, just like every year. Genius. The odds are still against it.
 

BigMotherTucker

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2006
6,805
199
63
I'm just making an observation based on the first half of this game. So far this season, we have executed (or not) some of the worst game plans and play calls I've seen in years. On the other hand, OM has figured out that if you run the football with one of your best players, you set yourself up with a chance to win. That was our game plan last year and it seemed to work out. This year, we lose our identity and fall apart.

I think all that is a pretty fair observation.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar