Two things

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
That’s the first blown save in Price’s career. Not really getting some of the “see I told you so” with him by some of our fans. It sucks but there’s a first time for everything.
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,853
2,988
113
Our infield defense was a liability this weekend...

Can I add no more James at SS? Jiminy Christmas

Hitting was atrocious. The bright side is we found a way to win two. We came within a gnats eyelash of getting swept. Still got time to turn it around.
 

hatfieldms

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2008
8,760
2,523
113
We have time to turn it around? Are you sure? I mean we are already six games in and only have 50+ games left. I’m not sure if there is time or not
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,481
31,700
113
Yep. We've definitely got some things to clean up. But we're 5-2 with 6 games against really good teams. If you'd told be me we'd be 5-2 right now a couple of weeks ago, I'd have taken it and been happy with it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama