Ty Keyes crootment back open

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
That will be a huge get for USM. I’ve thought all along Ole Miss could wind up regretting not pursuing Keyes and Harmon. I’m also an idiot, though
 

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,011
1,980
113
I’ve been hearing that Keyes will end up at USM. Although I wouldn’t be sad at all if Plumlee came here.
 
Dec 3, 2008
4,034
379
83
What is the knock on Keyes? I’ve always thought he could play Power 5 ball. He’s better than Tulane or USM in my opinion.
 

blackjackdog3

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
280
32
28
If I was Plumlee and I ever wanted to play in the NFL I would switch to slot receiver and work on becoming a great route runner. He’s an exceptional athlete but he’s not a pro QB.

He was a good fit for a Rich Rod offense.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation