Tyler Lockhart

patdog

May 28, 2007
Who?

And yes. It's bad. Need more Sixpackers (and a lot more) to donate.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
It's not close to bad. We just aren't spending on defense this year. Plus, would you commit to that defensive staff? Kids don't even know them. That side was terrible hires on paper. NIL had little to do with this. MS kids want out of MS a lot more than they used to as well. But don't be surprised if this is flip city with his brother at State already.

Last edited:

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
It's not close to bad. We just aren't spending on defense this year. Plus, would you commit to that defensive staff? Kids don't even know them. That side was terrible hires on paper. NIL had little to do with this. MS kids want out of MS a lot more than they used to as well.
Yea, we don't need no stinkin' defense.***

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Plus, would you commit to that defensive staff? Kids don't even know them.
I don't disagree that most people don't know the defensive staff except for Turner. I am surprised that we haven't had more success recruiting DL. He is proven to help get players to the next level which is the goal.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Have you purchased food lately??? Sixpackers are tapped out.
I just don't think you have the level of commitment required to be an MSU fan . I've already sold two prosthetic limbs I had just lying around and just signed the papers for a third mortgage on my double wide. I'm all in. As the saying goes " I've got spirit yes I do, I've got spirit how about you".

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
It's not close to bad. We just aren't spending on defense this year. Plus, would you commit to that defensive staff? Kids don't even know them. That side was terrible hires on paper. NIL had little to do with this. MS kids want out of MS a lot more than they used to as well. But don't be surprised if this is flip city with his brother at State already.
Well, if we don't have enough to spend on offense and defense, then it isn't exactly good either.

Also, using our recruiting rankings as an example, rarely have they ever been bad on a national level during the last 20 years. However, if #28 nationally puts us at #14 out of 16 SEC teams, then recruiting isn't "fine"

Lastly, for those of your that continue to say that our NIL is fine, honest question... how in the world do you know? There is virtually nothing being made public about it at this point, and for every individual case that you may somehow have inside knowledge about, there have to be dozens that y'all know nothing about

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Well, if we don't have enough to spend on offense and defense, then it isn't exactly good either.

Also, using our recruiting rankings as an example, rarely have they ever been bad on a national level during the last 20 years. However, if #28 nationally puts us at #14 out of 16 SEC teams, then recruiting isn't "fine"

Lastly, for those of your that continue to say that our NIL is fine, honest question... how in the world do you know? There is virtually nothing being made public about it at this point, and for every individual case that you may somehow have inside knowledge about, there have to be dozens that y'all know nothing about
And everything isn't about NIL, not even close. I'd bet this is a non-story come signing day (Lockhart) and if you can't see we've flipped our whole offensive roster, well, can't help you. Nobody has the money to flip an entire roster to top shelf guys, not even Alabama. Our problem has been the coaches we hired who left us nothing here to build from. Hell, OM wouldn't even pay the top RB in the country and told him to walk.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
2 Chainz Pockets GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST