Tyson- Paul

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,178
5,721
113
Final rounds were good. No Gatti Ward but solid.
I just caught the last 4 rounds and thought it was pretty good. I’m not a boxing guy but it was more entertaining than most of the boxing I’ve seen. I remember Lennox Lewis fights being boring as hell.

Rosie Perez is terrible as a commentator or whatever she’s supposed to be doing. I didn’t know who that was and was thinking she was terrible and sounded like it would if somebody had rose Perez commentate.
 

WilCoDawg

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2012
5,264
3,654
113
This is why I dumped Netflix years ago: the streaming was a steaming pile. Now to have it do this again? 17 Netflix for not being ready for this crap they’ve hyped to the max.
 

ckDOG

All-American
Dec 11, 2007
10,413
6,806
113
Stream working well on my phone. Why? I don't know but give that a whirl.
 

WilCoDawg

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2012
5,264
3,654
113
What in the wide world of sports did that Irish lass just walk out to? Typical white girl chill music?
 

RockyDog

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2023
1,110
1,373
113
My fire TV couldn’t handle it. Switched over to watch it on Xbox and it has been perfect for the last 3 rounds
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,030
10,193
113
My playback is incredibly terrible. I finally quit and tried to start watching my computer and even it is freezing.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,030
10,193
113
Well, I was enjoying the ladies, but I guess I'm gonna turn it off. It doesn't even matter which browser I use. I have gigabyte speed and I can't open it.
 

Irondawg

Senior
Dec 2, 2007
2,975
631
113
Bad streaming and bad scoring with a Mike Tyson old man buttshot in the middle.

if I stream on my phone 2 min behind live it works fine though
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama