I hate them both so I'll just hope the higher rated team loses. That's the only benefit we can get from it.UL all the way.Despise Duke more than any other.
Cards had a shot to take the lead down 61-60 missed and now down 68-60.............
agreed would have been a foul called on those plays had it been ULI just turned it on and saw a couple of Cards players mugged twice at the rim. I hope they both lose but I hate to see the refs trying to give it to Duke.
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama