UGA going to war with guys like this on the line?

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Alabama would take this kids commitment in a heartbeat. He was committed to you guys for close to a year, btw.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bama tried hard to get his commitment back when Deboer took over. When the dude left for Seattle it was done.
Link? I love how UGA fans talk in absolutes like you know exactly what other teams do on the trail.
You still didn’t address the point of the post you quoted….this kid looks soft AF.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Could be another Ratledge. I thought that clown looked soft AF too.
That's what his comp is by people who do this for a living. Tate Ratledge. Nothing spectacular but will be a really solid starter for 2 or 3 years.

Regarding how I know what Bama thought I follow UGA recruiting closely and I know what teams are in on certain kids and read what they’re saying.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That's what his comp is by people who do this for a living. Tate Ratledge. Nothing spectacular but will be a really solid starter for 2 or 3 years.

Regarding how I know what Bama thought I follow UGA recruiting closely and I know what teams are in on certain kids and read what they’re saying.
You expect this guy to be a 2-3 year starter? You follow what UGA “insiders” tell you.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
You expect this guy to be a 2-3 year starter? You follow what UGA “insiders” tell you.
UGA is pretty good about getting their OL to buy into developing in their S&C program. If he wants to develop which I think he does he could start by year 2 but likely year 3.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
UGA is pretty good about getting their OL to buy into developing in their S&C program. If he wants to develop which I think he does he could start by year 2 but likely year 3.
I could be wrong, but I would be shocked if this guy plays meaningful starter minutes for UGA.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
No wonder Alabama dominates the LOS against these clowns.
She looks like she just dominated cheese fries, 20 wings and is looking to make a to go order for the car ride home.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
She looks like she just dominated cheese fries, 20 wings and is looking to make a to go order for the car ride home.
Can you imagine this guy trying to block Alabama’s DL? She will have to do some strong mind tricks to be successful….like “this DL is trying to get my Baker’s Dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts”. Maybe then she could have some moderate success.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Can you imagine this guy trying to block Alabama’s DL? She will have to do some strong mind tricks to be successful….like “this DL is trying to get my Baker’s Dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts”. Maybe then she could have some moderate success.
“No one is gonna lay a finger on my Butterfinger BBs”

• Haha

Bible

Jun 1, 2022
No wonder Alabama dominates the LOS against these clowns.
You know it’s bad when Nebraska can steal the number 1 QB from them right out from under the rug a week before signing day. Amirite?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You know it’s bad when Nebraska can steal the number 1 QB from them right out from under the rug a week before signing day. Amirite?
Kirby told that clown to kick rocks, nice try though

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
His father wanted more money and the King of college football said, get lost clown. FACTS BIITCH
^^^acting like he is an insider
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Sorry but the truth hurts little guy
The only “truth” here is that Raiola told UGA to f**k off and went to Nebraska, and you and the rest of the UGA fans are in their feels about it and try to rationalize it with “he wanted more money”.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The only “truth” here is that Raiola told UGA to f**k off and went to Nebraska, and you and the rest of the UGA fans are in their feels about it and try to rationalize it with “he wanted more money”.
I don’t have to rationalize shiit my man, I hope the kid balls out at Nebraska, you was the one dogging the kid out when he was committed to UGA, now all of a sudden you’re sucking him off. Kirby has really done a number on you son

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I don’t have to rationalize shiit my man, I hope the kid balls out at Nebraska, you was the one dogging the kid out when he was committed to UGA, now all of a sudden you’re sucking him off. Kirby has really done a number on you son
Serious question- do you have a double digit IQ? I’ve never “sucked him off”, it is just hilarious how emotional you UGA clowns are when a recruit or transfer disses your school. You act like a scorned woman about it. For instance, yall STILL make threads about Jermaine Burton.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Serious question- do you have a double digit IQ? I’ve never “sucked him off”, it is just hilarious how emotional you UGA clowns are when a recruit or transfer disses your school. You act like a scorned woman about it. For instance, yall STILL make threads about Jermaine Burton.
Never dissed the kid, I wished him good luck, I was just giving you the facts about what really happened. Care to talk about the safety that entered the portal yesterday or the Tackle that got arrested? Funny how you never bring up shiit that happens at Bama, but quick to run here and post shiit that happens at UGA. But keep throwing rocks in your glasshouse

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Never dissed the kid, I wished him good luck, I was just giving you the facts about what really happened. Care to talk about the safety that entered the portal yesterday or the Tackle that got arrested? Funny how you never bring up shiit that happens at Bama, but quick to run here and post shiit that happens at UGA. But keep throwing rocks in your glasshouse
You don’t have “facts of what really happened”. Just like a scorned ex-girlfriend, you say the kid was “chasing a bag” instead of maybe having a change of heart and playing for his Dad’s Alma mater.
Peyton Woodyard? Not sure what happened. Maybe mad about the safety that we got out of the portal a few days ago. As far as the OL, I know a DA UGA fan isn’t going to say something about a kid getting arrested for speeding lmao.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You don’t have “facts of what really happened”. Just like a scorned ex-girlfriend, you say the kid was “chasing a bag” instead of maybe having a change of heart and playing for his Dad’s Alma mater.
Peyton Woodyard? Not sure what happened. Maybe mad about the safety that we got out of the portal a few days ago. As far as the OL, I know a DA UGA fan isn’t going to say something about a kid getting arrested for speeding lmao.
Just spitting facts my guy

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
He is just jealous and bitter after the performance DR put on last weekend.
I can tell you with full sincerity UGA has absolutely no jealousy towards Nebraska.

Dylan played well against that "hodge podge of defensive players" as a local reporter so eloquently phrased it.

Bible

Jun 1, 2022
I can tell you with full sincerity UGA has absolutely no jealousy towards Nebraska.

Dylan played well against that "hodge podge of defensive players" as a local reporter so eloquently phrased it.
He did. he Also had a green jersey on, so he was in no danger of being hit. But since you want to quote reporters. I’ll give you another elegant quote from a respected reporter, “If Dylan never plays a down of college football and could legally declare, he would have been a first round draft pick.”

Like it or not, he is a generational talent. His arm talent is off the charts. And yes, you are extremely jealous, because you don’t have the quarterback talent on your roster that Nebraska does. Let that sink in.

Latest posts