Wish him the best but this is a terrible decision on his end
THATS MY GUY
Wish him the best but this is a terrible decision on his end
Wish him the best but this is a terrible decision on his end
well some are more harsh than others, but most are just being honest with him. his handlers are committing a form of malpractice with this kids future. but i wish him well.I don’t know why we attack our own players then wonder why they don’t feel attached to the program.
Why attack him? I truly don’t understand it.
Good luck young man. Best of luck to you!
Future starter on Al AhlyGuaranteed undrafted. Learn Arabic, you're heading to Egypt, my friend.
Nobody is about the program nowadays. Players play for one of three things and none of them are for the Program:Cal’s players really didn’t give a **** about the program
This is the after-effects of Cal. These kids were told they would start and be off to the NBA in one year by Cal.I thought nil would eliminate this kind of nonsense. I guess not. Could probably make more in nil than g-league
The hypocrisy is fans rip players way beyond honesty, but want all players to play for the “name on the jersey!” Ugo isn’t the first to get ripped and the butt of jokes. We both know he won’t be the last!well some are more harsh than others, but most are just being honest with him. his handlers are committing a form of malpractice with this kids future. but i wish him well.
He didn't play behind cuz either.Better numbers than Daniel Orton, just sayin.
I saw some project Bronny James 10th. LOL. dude was an avg player on a bad team. I get that his dad is who he is but some team is going to have to pay this kid real money just because of who his dad is. LOL.
Bronny is horrible only willI saw some project Bronny James 10th. LOL. dude was an avg player on a bad team. I get that his dad is who he is but some team is going to have to pay this kid real money just because of who his dad is. LOL.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'