Is this the worst board change ever?Crown is back!! I can die in peace in now
I think it's just an automated deal. Black Label Wildcat also had a last seen at 5:57 a.m. Seems pretty coincidental
OR DOES IT???!!!???!!!???
I wished.
False.
Completely false. They would ban anyone they thought was him.Truth. Its been confirmed by the higher ups. Awhile ago.
Perfect timing.
Maybe we need Snarcks back for LeBron's first re-run at the playoffs with the Cavs.
Completely false. They would ban anyone they thought was him.
Is this the worst board change ever?
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina