UK Baseball

kyhankypanky

All-American
Mar 21, 2004
4,564
7,978
113
I didn’t see a UK baseball thread for the season, so I thought I’d start one here.

Series starts tomorrow at Evansville.

It’s the second straight UK game without a betting line on DraftKings. Anyone know why?
 

dtjr

Junior
Mar 27, 2007
471
327
63
Concerning there has been no official medical report on Tyler Bell.
Losing to Morehead should not have happened.
Need a sweep of Evansville.
 

UK4Life#9

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
812
1,569
93
I admit, I don’t know a thing about our baseball team, shamefully. I’ve never been a baseball fan unless I’m attending the game in real life. I had a friend/neighbor that played for UK and was drafted by the Red Sox, though. Hopefully the Bat Cats win big this season!
 

kyhankypanky

All-American
Mar 21, 2004
4,564
7,978
113
I admit, I don’t know a thing about our baseball team, shamefully. I’ve never been a baseball fan unless I’m attending the game in real life. I had a friend/neighbor that played for UK and was drafted by the Red Sox, though. Hopefully the Bat Cats win big this season!
Big potential this year; hopefully, the reports on Tyler Bell missing the season aren’t accurate
 
  • Like
Reactions: UK4Life#9

TX Wildcat

All-Conference
Apr 12, 2024
1,178
2,547
113
Friday/Saturday/Sunday starters look to be solid and locked in. Just need to figure out that mid-week rotation (see Morehead St. game). Looks to be a typical Mingione team, high stolen bases and several hit & run/bunt maneuvers. Should be a fun team to watch (now that the games will actually be on SEC+).
 

ScWildcat3

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2005
1,153
1,732
113
Weekend starters are very solid. Need Jelkin to stay healthy. Bell is probably gone for the year according to reports. It’s unfortunate but this team is deep. It hurts at the plate the most so need someone to step up. Mid week I’m not worried about. If the starter from this week keeps struggling he will be removed I’m sure. He’s been out for 2 years so I understand letting him work that game. This team has the juice to make an Omaha run but that takes some breaks no matter what. We are deep on offense. My biggest concern is the lack of lefties in the pen and a lockdown closer. We will see if that is solved as the season goes on. Should be a fun one. Today at 4 get a good look at Jelkin who is electric.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kyhankypanky

ScWildcat3

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2005
1,153
1,732
113
The bats have looked solid. Just need to find a good lineup now that bell is out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  4. 04 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels