I bet you a hair cut if they win I get a free one if they lose I pay you for a cut I dont get.
No chance unless the haircats cheat too. I’m predicting we crush them. 2 point absolute dominant victory.
Need LSU to win rt now vs Bama
not much pressure now that we have a game lead. i’ll take uk by 3.
meh. they’ll have a let down waiting regardless of the outcome. win the sec and the cheater’s shine won’t mean poop. we’ll be gearing up for auburn, uf and ut and should win out.Not much pressure?
We gonna get WHIPPED by dem CHEATIN’ Will Wades of Loozy-anna
heh. they’ll have a let down waiting regardless of fortune cookies. Win the sec tourney and the cheater’s shine won’t mean turnips. We’ll be gearing up for NOBODY. WE got dat chicken salad wif a side a gritz
Remember the beatdown we gave them in 96?Yea, no chance. Just don't even make the trip. LSU will win by 86. They have all the best players on their team. No UK guy would even make the roster.
You're so busy trying to be a hall monitor that you can't tell when someone is placing a voodoo magic hex on the opponent.Go ahead and go root for another team then.
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup