UK shoot around

HerrosHeroes

Heisman
Aug 16, 2018
27,234
38,040
0
Both were warming up.

Cal sounds tired in pregame talk with Leach. Hope he has fightnin him today. We need it.
Prolly just nervous. I remember before UK played Stanford in the FF in 98 I was talking to my sister on the phone and she said “you sound terrible”, I was just nervous as hell. Turned out for good reason as the game went ot!
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,546
113
Prolly just nervous. I remember before UK played Stanford in the FF in 98 I was talking to my sister on the phone and she said “you sound terrible”, I was just nervous as hell. Turned out for good reason as the game went ot!
I remember that game. Tubby was a hair’s breadth from not having a title. Whew.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HerrosHeroes

travisbickle_rivals252984

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2004
1,876
4,216
0
Next level troll job by Cal.

Haven’t seen him.

Day to day.

Probable, game time. Not warming up, now warming up, stopped and then started again.

Probably has Self pulling his hair out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
  2. 02 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville