UK v MSU game thread???

Oneandnotdone38

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2020
843
1,128
0
I see that 9-15 next to Kentucky and it's just unreal to me. Team is definitely better then they were. I think they could win this thing. Not high on them. But it's possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ACTSEAN

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,586
72,704
113
Another point blank miss by Boston from 5'. I don’t know how he does it
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview