I would like one more shooter in this lineup. 2 shooters is not enough
Referee discretion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Anyone watch the Georgetown game today? Player on the ground slams the ball on the ground while jawing to the official and guess what the official did? Nothing.
typically it's a very bad sign for you when he hits a couple early. he's going for 25 usually when he does that.Going to be one of those nights for Murray I see
Anyone watch the Georgetown game today? Player on the ground slams the ball on the ground while jawing to the official and guess what the official did? Nothing.
Anyone watch the Georgetown game today? Player on the ground slams the ball on the ground while jawing to the official and guess what the official did? Nothing.
I meant it in a good way for Murray. That he's going to go off because he hit his first twoulis lobs to lee. gonna happen at least once a game on your ***.
typically it's a very bad sign for you when he hits a couple early. he's going for 25 usually when he does that.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB