I knew it was about time for someone to dust off the old Wheeler is the problem excuse. The problem is that we are forcing the ball down low to Oscar and he is trying to score while guarded by 4 defenders.The only time that we have look good is when Wallace was initiating. But for some reason, Cal Has to keep wheeler in there for 38 freaking minutes.
So is ToppinLivingston is a fn joke
Game is not over yet.Whelp. Have fun. I’m fine with this. Sorry not sorry. It’s not even fun anymore.
Sarcasm is the only way to watch this crapOh I’m aware
There may have been a touch of sarcasm in that remark
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina