UK vs UCLA Gamethread

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Our program needs this bad. It’s insane that Tennessee fans told me a few weeks ago they hope we pull it out. Our prestige is been damaged bad. People root for us now. The same people that hated us for years.
Ya know…been a crappy week as it os
That tops it off nicely

Ugh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gromcat_rivals

Gromcat_rivals

Heisman
Jun 28, 2021
10,292
27,496
0
We are underdogs

It’s insane. My Memphis and UT friends / Family don’t hit me near as hard anymore. I never thought I’d see the day. We’re turning into Syracuse and a few of our fans are like hell yea let’s do that!

Someone I’m lazy what’s our head to head against UCLA? Aike you’ve got stats coming out your *** I don’t wanna look.
 

cat tat2

All-Conference
Oct 2, 2010
3,156
4,184
113
Makes a difference when when you have guys on the court that give effort.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview